Follow me on Twitter

Friday, January 12, 2007

Astrology Forecasts

Friends,

Those of you who know me for a long time and have been familiar with the various astrology columns and weekly forecasts I used to write online, have requested that I start an Astrology column on this site too. So, giving respect to that request, I am thinking of starting something on Astrology and maybe a monthly forecast for all the zodiac signs and how their fortunes will be every month in the stock markets.

But such an effort will take up a lot of my time and then you must support this site by clicking on the google ad-links. In order to keep this site totally free, every visitor should atleast click 3-4 google ad-links daily. It will not cost you anything but it will keep this site running.

Cheers!
Superstar

No comments: