As I've always believed in the power of team-work and collective wisdom, I'm introducing this thread which is open to all the visitors to this site. I have always tried to incorporate good suggestions into my site. So all of you are welcome to post your latest stock tips here and discuss them amongst you.
To just give a few pointers to those of you who are new in the stock markets, here are a few factors which make stocks go up. A stock may go up if one or more of the following factors hold true for it:
1) If it is fundamentally sound and posting good profits consistently and if it has a low PE as compared to its peers.
2) If it is technically on the verge of an upward breakout or is in a confirmed uptrend. Learn to read the technical charts to be able to predict price movements effectively.
3) If there is some Corporate Action coming up in a stock like a bonus or a stock split or a merger/demerger, for example.
4) If the stock is in news and if some big operators/fund houses/brokerages have taken position in it.
5) A combination of all the above factors will make a stock simply irresistible and then one should not hesitate to go ahead and buy.
Happy blogging and Cheers!
PS: A link for posting tips for guests was provided earlier also (see the link GUEST STOCK TIPS on the right side of the main page), but very few people are using it. Some of the tips posted there by guests have also risen very sharply over the last few months. Instead of scattering your tips all over this site, it is much better to centralize all guest stock tips at one place for more convenience.